Saturday 5 November 2016

Book Launch Thinly Veiled as Friday Night Drinks - All Welcome!

Hello Friends, Jane Bloomfield here. I added 'Bloomfield' because I omitted printing it on the invitation to my book launch. Oops. In essence, this is a book baptism. A papery christening. My first shot at getting on the Bestseller list. And an excuse for a party. Parents will yap. Children will perform. Popcorn will fly. Yay!

Please bring your favourite 'Early Skiing Shot' for our  -
'I was Skiing Before I Could Tie My Shoe Laces'
photo wall.


Here's mine:
(from left to right. Eloise, Evan, Lily, Jane, 2003)

ps. I was not skiing before I could tie my shoe laces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

We Need To Talk About Harry

  I was the only nearly 59-year-old woman wearing a silver sequinned tube dress and pearls at the Harry Styles concert at Mt Smart stadium l...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...